Medical Billing Job in West Columbia, South Carolina : SC 29169
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Provider Compensation
Director Of Provider Compensation Job Description
Responsible for the administration of provider-based compensation plans and related reporting for all Lexington County Health Services District employed providers. Directs activities and monitors workflows involving provider compensation including, but not limited to, compensation analysis, development of new physician compensation arrangements, documents fair market value and commercial reasonableness, develops provider compensation plans and incentives, and monitors industry trends involving provider compensation. Oversees a team of analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops employed provider compensation and incentive models for LCHSD employed providers (400 plus physicians and ACPs), including evaluation and modeling new proposals, performing impact analysis by specialty, provider, and overall financial sustainability.
- Establishes internal controls and continuous quality improvement processes to ensure accurate and timely administration of provider compensation in accordance with contracts and organizational policies.
- Makes presentations on provider compensation to compensation committee, executive leadership, compliance, physicians, human resources and other organizational stakeholders on an as needed basis.
- Manages staff to include hiring, assigning work assignments, conducting performance reviews, counseling, mentoring, and educational development.
- Work with third party to evaluate fair market value and commerical reasonableness on provider compensation arrangements and incentives.
- Creates and maintains reporting tools and databases relating to physician and APC productivity and compensation.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of efficent systems to support the accurate calculation of physician compensation.
West Columbia Medical Billing Job
Director Of Provider Compensation Job Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Health Administration, Math, Statistics or related fields required.
- Prefer Masters in Business, Heath Administration, CPA, or related discipline.
- Experience in a large, multispeciality physician group is preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience administering physician and other provider compensation plans.
- 2 to 3 years management experience involving management of staff, budgets, and physician compensation administration.
- Prior experience using MGMA and Sullivan Cotter provider compensation surveys preferred.
- Knowledge of medical professional billing including an understanding of CPT codes, wRVus, and billing systems and processes.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of personal computer applications to include MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word required. Basic MS Project knowledge and expert level Excel knowledged strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate and colloborate effectively with all levels within the organization including Senior Management, Physicians, ACPs, human resource personnel, accountants, administrators, and managers.
- Capability to multitask and achieve deadlines.