Medical Billing Job in Columbia, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Medical Assisting Instructor
Medical Assisting Instructor Job Description
Job Title: MEDICAL ASSISTING INSTRUCTORS/Health Science Teachers
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Travel Req’d: No
Remington College is seeking exceptional medical assisting instructors!
If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, health science clinical professional (RN/LPN, certified medical assistant. etc.) with experience in the ambulatory patient care setting , preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented instructors to join the team at our Columbia Campus on a full-time or part-time basis. These individuals will report to the Program Director and Director of Education.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Columbia Campus.
How to Apply
Help us train tomorrow’s work force! Please click the APPLY NOW button.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.
Columbia Medical Billing Job
Medical Assisting Instructor Job Requirements
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Medical Assisting, Nursing, chiropractic sciences or medicine, or an Associate’s degree or higher in a human science related field with a diploma in medical assisting.
- Must hold a current license/registry which is verifiable within the state of campus location.
- Must have current certification from an accredited certifying agency.
- At least four (4) years of practical work experience in a medical environment.
- Experience with billing, coding, reimbursement, and healthcare insurance is highly desirable.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Good math ability, especially in dosage calculations.
- Good word processing/spreadsheet/Internet skills.