Medical Billing Job in Middletown, Connecticut : CT
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Medical Billing Specialist
Medical Billing Specialist Job Description
Position performs numerous functions of medical billing for the organization.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-4p (40 hour)
Middletown Medical Billing Job
Medical Billing Specialist Job Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify mental health benefit insurance information for clients for the Outpatient Clinics and communicates this information back to the clinics.
- Apply medical billing knowledge to generate, review and submit electronic and paper bills to insurance companies weekly.
- Actively works all accounts receivables for timely collection of outstanding balances.
- Assists clinicians in ensuring all prior-authorizations requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Process claims for billable services outside of OPC. For example, rehab option, WISE.
- Review EOB’s for denials and resubmit corrected billing as needed.
- Mail client outpatient clinic statements monthly.
- Assists with credentialing of billable providers.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, relays messages, and screens and directs phone calls for management in a professional manner.
- Greets visitors, in reference to the daily schedule, organizes office calendar and obtains information and organizes meetings as needed.
- Reviews and maintains charts and files in an organized accessible manner and acquires necessary medical information to ensure proper documentation enclosed in accordance with program guidelines.
- Schedules clients for appointments in an efficient and productive manner as needed.
- Performs other duties, works on related projects and contributes to the overall success of the finance department.
- Attends relevant training sessions as indicated.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Years of Experience
- Degree: High School Diploma and Medical Billing Certification required.
- Number of Years of Experience: 3
- Ability to handle busy work environment and to prioritize needs and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Requires knowledge of Word, Excel, and medical billing software.
- Must maintain and provide proof of valid driver’s license and automobile insurance in good standing.
- Must meet and maintain all required trainings, certifications etc. as needed.
- Uphold confidentiality by following the HIPAA regulations.