Medical Billing Job in Warren, Michigan : MI 48093
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Medical Billing Specialist / Payment Poster
Medical Billing Specialist / Payment Poster Job Description
We are growing! To handle our growing needs, we are seeking a Full-time Biller in our Warren office.
What sets Michigan Surgery Specialists apart from every other healthcare organization? Our culture starts with the owners who are physicians and surgeons, working side-by-side with our management and staff, invested in improving patient care. The entire team is a group of highly skilled staff members and board-certified physicians with over a century’s worth of combined experience! Thus, we are seeking knowledgeable healthcare professionals who are focused on displaying high quality customer service.
Medical Billing / Payment Poster Job Opening: Full-time opening.
- 40 hours / week
- Monday - Friday
- Warren Billing Office Location.
- Benefit eligible position.
- No Travel time required.
- Responsible for completing the billing process and overseeing the payment posting process.
- Assists in processing all reimbursements received.
- Reviews and calculates all payments and maintains all payment records.
Billing Services Department: Our Billing department is located in Warren, Michigan. Our atmosphere is a clerical office setting, with a business casual dress code. This off-site cubical style work environment provides privacy during the billing procedures, while still allowing for the ease of communication between co-workers. The Medical Billing Specialist staff help maintain an efficient and timely cash flow process, by ensuring all billable procedures are correct and accurate.
Warren Medical Billing Job
Medical Billing Specialist / Payment Poster Job Requirements
- Medical Billing and Payment Posting knowledge / experience is required.
- 2 + Years of medical billing experience strongly preferred.
- 1+ Years of experience with physician practice and/or facility billing required.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and authorizations processes required.
- Knowledge of UB04 and CMS 1500 claim forms required.
- Experienced with computers and/or medical software required.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a high-pace facility and multi-task.
- Premium BCBS and BCN.
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Plans.
- Vision insurance through EyeMed
- Dental insurance through Principal: Premium coverage and Standard coverage
- Employer paid Short-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Long-term Disability coverage
- $10,000 Employer paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance options for: you, spouse, and children
- 401K Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement policy
- Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and Bereavement Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
As a team, we aim to provide an optimal environment for the physical, social and psychological well-being of our patients. In order to reach our goals, we are focused on displaying outstanding customer service, providing high quality healthcare, and promoting a culture that fosters professional development. You will find managers who understand that the skills and knowledge of our employees are critical to the success of the organization.