Medical Billing Job in Pikesville, Maryland : MD 21208
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Medical Billing Specialist
Medical Billing Specialist Job Description
Salisbury Management Inc. is looking to fill an opening for a Revenue Cycle Specialist (Medical Billing Specialist) with in our Revenue Cycle Management Operations department based in our Baltimore Office. Salisbury Management Inc. provides a complete array of professional and administrative support services to our subsidiaries that specialize in social and behavioral health services for both adults and children, services for individuals that are deaf or hard of hearing ,special education schools and programs, and programs for developmentally challenged individuals. At Salisbury Management Inc. our primary goal is to support operational excellence and our employees are integral in making this possible. If you have a experience working in claims, billing, collections, and looking to join a dynamic team then apply today
- Coordinate eligibility and benefits, and authorizations.
- Prepare and submit clean claims in accordance with timely filing guidelines.
- Follow up outstanding balances to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
- Track and follow through with all payment notifications. Understand payer payment processes.
- Review and reconcile all denials to expedite claims payment, appeals processing, and decrease aged balances.
- Research and resolve credit balances, refunds and payer retractions.
- Responsible for reporting weekly statistics and exceptions.
- Accountable for individual performance quality and productivity.
- Work with the team to identify trends, suggest possible solutions and take initiative to resolve benefit, reimbursement and billing matters.
- Customer satisfaction through building healthy internal and external customer relationships.
- Perform as a team player and must be solution oriented.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and thorough with documentation and follow up.Adhere to all policies and procedures, with the most stringent attention to complying with all governmental and HIPAA mandated patient confidentiality regulations
Eligible Salisbury Management Inc. Employees will receive:
· Competitive Pay, benefits (medical, dental, vision)
· Employee Discount Program
· Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase gifts)
· 401K options and accrued time off.
Pikesville Medical Billing Job
Medical Billing Specialist Job Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalence
- Experience: Two years with billing, collections, and revenue cycle management in the healthcare industry.
- High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets and word processing. (Word, Excel)
- Prior experience with claims clearinghouse, 837, 237, 834 and other applicable file submissions preferred.
Salisbury Management Inc is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Salisbury Management Inc., careers or our services please visit our website at www.salisburymgt.com