Medical Billing Job in Modesto, California : CA
Looking for Medical Billing Jobs? See currently available Medical Billing job openings on medical-billing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-billing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical billing job . We provide job resources for Medical Billing positions throughout the industry. medical-billing.jobs.net also provides Medical Billing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Billing by either city or state.
medical-billing.jobs.net is a medical billing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Billing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical billing job search on medical-billing.jobs.net today.
Medical Billing Job Description
Medical Insurance Biller
Location: Modesto, CA
Temp to Hire
Multi-provider primary care practice requires an experienced medical insurance biller. The doctors do their own Coding, but this person needs working knowledge of insurance billing, and the ability to process lots of posting charges and payments with some lite follow-up since the practice uses an outside collection agency. The position is mostly electronic claims processing. This is a temp to hire position is Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm.
Modesto Medical Billing Job
Medical Billing Job Requirements
- Most preferred would be someone with at least 1 year of family practice experience
- Greenway software experience
- Practice 2 years of general office support experience (Manager will consider a biller with either internal medicine or pediatric insurance billing experience)
- Must have experience from the coding to the billing to the follow-up
- Needs to be a team player since this position is one of several billers who all work together as a “family” in order to make sure things are done correctly, accurately and timely.
- Needs good data entry, 10-key skills and must have EMR (Electronic Medical Records experience)
- Having good telephone mannerisms would be very important, as well as being able to explain insurance to patients and also talking to insurance companies regarding why a claim has been denied or when payment will be sent, etc.Also must take pride in work and have good attendance and be dependable.
How to apply:
More positions can be found on our website at www.aps-hr.com under the Search Jobs Link. All job offers are contingent upon passing a criminal background check, and additional screenings as requested by each client.
*PLEASE NOTE- IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH AVAILABILITY Professional Staffing, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY FOR ANY INQUIRIES IN TO ANY AND ALL POSITIONS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN. DO NOT RESUBMIT RESUMES, AS THIS ONLY DELAYS THE PROCESSING AND CONSIDERATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
AVAILABILITY Professional Staffing has been the leader in Modesto, Merced, Stockton and Tracy area for Job Placement since 1966. As an applicant of AVAILABILITY, you can expect to encounter a staff that is committed to expressing genuine interest in your placement needs. Our staff takes the time to thoroughly evaluate and consider your skills and background during the interview process, allowing you the opportunity to share what you are looking for in a Career or Temporary Position. We believe excellence is achieved by matching talented individuals to amazing clients, with 50 years in the industry.